2011年1月30日日曜日

Okayama Castle

I will write about my family trio this time. I wrote about trip with my family Okayama little bit before. I will write about more today especially Okayama castle. When we visited to Okayama castle, there are some events like a little festival. Inside of the castle, there are many pictures and much information of that history. It was same as Kumamoto castle. However, there is one thing that I was very interested in. That is we can try on costumes of old clothes. Of cause I tried it on. That is picture. I felt little embarrassed because people who were trying that clothes are only children. When I put on it, everyone saw me. I asked staffs who does try those clothes. The staffs said many foreigner and children. It is unusual a lady tries it like you. I t made me little embarrass but I think it is good experience for me. And I had a very good time of it. I don’t know they still have that event now but if you have chance to go there. You have better try it. That is today’s story. Do you like it?

193 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿